Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Cotogna

 My brother, Eric, has been in town for the holidays visiting from Austin, TX and wanted to see his sis at work. When SF Weekly sent me to shoot for Jonathan Kauffman's review of Cotogna I enlisted him to assist. I kept him on his toes following me around with lights and reflectors, and made him carry all my gear just like a little sister should. He has a lifetime of big brother karma he's working off so it was a win-win.

Chef Tim Caspare with spit roasted pork.

Chef Tim Caspare and team were so incredibly great to work with and even made a wood-fired pizza especially for my assistant on top of all the dishes we shot. A slideshow of more shots can be seen here.

Brother gives it the thumb's up and contemplates a career change into photo assisting.

No comments:

Post a Comment